Jamaal Jones Moderates SFMGMA and NAHSE Event
On August 24, 2017, Jamaal Jones moderated an event that was organized by the South Florida Medical Management Association (SFMGMA) and the National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE). The event was titled “Great Healthcare Leadership Wanted: Navigating Your Career.”
The panelists diverse employment backgrounds allowed them to offer very insightful perspectives on climbing the ladder in the healthcare industry. The panelists discussed a broad range of topics such as:
- Factors that contribute to the successful ascendancy into high level leadership positions
- Gaining visibility in the work place & community
- Building a reputation, effective networking, and navigating the workplace
- Pursuing continuous education opportunities
- Strategies to effectively lead a team
- Finding & Managing relationships with mentors and sponsors
- Impact of Community Engagement
- How to succeed in the job market after taking some time off
- Professional Enhancement Tactics and Effective Job Applications
- Gaining Industry Knowledge, and online profile development
Mr. Jones is available to moderate or act as a guest speaker at your event. Mr. Jones can discuss a broad range of topics including, but, not limited to Healthcare law, Corporate law, business development, entrepreneurial skills, successful networking, or motivational speeches for success in achieving your goals.
To find out more details please contact Mr. Jones at email@example.com or my phone (305)877-5054.